Sand Springs Recreational Center Waiver and Release
This agreement waives the liability and holds harmless Sand Springs Recreational Center, Inc. and its owners, directors, management, staff, agents, employees and/or independent contractors and their heirs, successors and assigns (hereinafter referred to as “SSRC) for any use of the services, facilities, swimming pool, grounds and/or programs offered by SSRC..
1. I (the applicant signing) wish either for myself to utilize the services, facilities, swimming pool and/or programs offered by SSRC.
2. I hereby agree that the use of the services, facilities, swimming pool and/or programs is at my own risk. As a condition of my use of such services, facilities, swimming pool and/or programs, I, on behalf of myself, my family, my heirs and assigns expressly agree to forever discharge, waive and release SSRC for any and all claims, demands, injuries, damages, costs, expenses, actions, or courses of action and from all acts of negligence on the part of SSRC that I may have or acquire against SSRC on account of bodily injury, mental injuries, and/or property damages from any mishap, accident, loss, damages or injuries suffered by myself or others resulting from, connected with or caused by the use of SSRC’s swimming pool and/or facilities whether located on or off SSRC’s premises, including, but not limited to any injury resulting from mechanical defects or failure of any equipment or devices used in such services, programs, swimming pool or facilities. I further agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SSRC from any and all claims, losses or liability arising from, connected with or caused by my use of SSRC’s services, facilitates, swimming pool and/or fitness programs whether located on or off SSRC’s premises.
3. I declare and affirm that I and in good medical and physical condition and that the use of SSRC’s services, programs, facilities and swimming pool does not pose a any danger to my health.
4. I, the undersigned, specifically acknowledge the potential of risk and injury involved in the use of SSRC’s services, facilities, swimming pool and/or programs and do hereby assume said risk and authorize SSRC or its representatives to obtain emergency medical treatment for me during the course of any program and agree to be responsible for the costs of said medical treatment.
5. I agree that I will abide by the rules and regulations of SSRC, which may be posted within the facility, at the swimming pool area or issued orally and/or published and distributed. These rules may be amended at the SSRC’s discretion. I agree that I will not engage in any behavior injurious to the enjoyment of the swimming pool by other members or guests. I understand and agree that my use of SSRC may be immediately terminated if my behavior is not in accordance with the above.
6. I understand that this waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of Massachusetts and agree that if any portion is held invalid, the remainder of the waiver will continue in full legal force and effect, I further agree that this agreement shall be governed by the law of Massachusetts.